Script Coverage – 2 Script Readers
Get script coverage on your screenplay from two different script readers
Get two perspectives on your script at once, as the readers read independent from one another.
- 8-16 Pages of Script Notes (~2,400 words, single-spaced) — Actionable suggestions and insightful feedback from two different readers.
- (1) Logline
- (1) Synopsis of your script
- (2) Script Reader’s Scoresheets (How your script scores numerically in 22 specific areas, such as plot, conflict, character, etc.)
- (2) Recommendations (Pass, Consider, or Recommend)
- (2) Bechdel Test Scores
- (2) Diversity Scores
- (6) Follow-Up Questions with your Script Readers
Sample Script Coverage
Note: Your second reader’s coverage will not include a logline or synopsis.
If your script is over 120 pages, please make sure you order our Oversized Script Fee in addition to this service.
General turnaround time for our script coverage service is approximately 3 days. If you need your coverage back within 24 hours, please consider adding our 24-Hour Rush Service to your order.