Deep-Dive Development Notes
Our Deep-Dive Development Notes offer a far more detailed critical analysis of your script than what any of our script coverage services provide.
One of our expert script readers will go through your screenplay with a fine-toothed comb to provide you with an extensive critique of what’s working in your script and what’s not. From the big things (like major beats and plot points) to the little things (like lines of dialogue).
Our Deep-Dive Development Notes service includes:
- 10+ Pages of Detailed, Line-By-Line Script Notes (~4,100 words, single-spaced)
- Focused, specific notes on character, structure, plot, dialogue, and more.
- Script Reader Scoresheet (How your script scores in 22 specific areas, such as plot, conflict, character, etc.)
- Free Reader Request (a $40 value) (Or you can just have us assign your reader at random.)
- Bechdel Test
- Diversity Rating
- (3) Follow-Up Questions with your Script Reader
Q: How is this different from our script coverage?
In our script coverage our readers just focus on the “big-picture” elements — that is, the biggest areas the reader feels are holding back your script. But in our Deep Dives, our reader does both: the big-picture things and the little things as well, page by page, line by line, with more specificity and detail.
If your script is over 120 pages, you’ll need to also include our Oversized Script Fee with your order.